Saturday, April 26, 2008

Lake Erie Stories update

I'm expecting Lake Erie Stories back from the printer a week from Monday (May 5).

As you might expect, I'm equal parts excitement and terror at this point, but it'll be pretty great to finally get this, my first crack at writing a book, out and on the bookstore shelves.

If you've preordered Lake Erie Stories, I would expect your copy should arrive in your mailbox around the third or fourth week of May. (If you haven't preordered and would still like to, it's not too late. Click here for more on how to do so.)

I'm also told there will be a bit of media leading up to the "official" launch date of June 14. So keep an eye out for me on your local community access station and way, way up your AM dial. I'll try to keep that info, along with any reviews that may pop up online, posted on this blog.

Happy reading!

No comments: