Monday, January 21, 2008

Preorder Lake Erie Stories today!

My upcoming first book, Lake Erie Stories: Struggle and Survival on a Freshwater Ocean, can now be preordered online at chapters.ca and Amazon (along with many other reputable booksellers). By ordering now, you can make sure you get one of the first copies to roll off the presses when Lake Erie Stories is officially released in May.

Crack it open while you're taking a break from cleaning out the cottage this spring. Fascinate your summer guests with your in-depth knowledge of your favourite Great Lake.

Even with the winter wind at full wail, it's not too early to start thinking about your summer reading list.

For the chapters.ca Lake Erie Stories listing, click here.

For Amazon.ca, click here.

If you're ordering from the U.S., click here.

2 comments:

Sandie said...

Chad,

I just preordered your book and am very much looking forward to reading it.

Gary and I are planning a move back to Leamington this summer now that the old fart is retiring so I'm sure at some point we will see you at your mom's. I do expect an autograph on my copy of the book once we meet up again.

Sandie Feltz

Chad said...

Hey thanks, Sandie. That's one in the bag, for sure.

Good luck with relocating to the sunny south. I'm happy to sign your copy.